The deadline for ordering your Jo-Jo’s pizza kits is 7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 10.
Hit up Jo-Jo’s website and put in an order for whatever you’re craving! Council will pick up ALL orders from Jo-Jo’s & do curbside pick up at MPS on Feb. 12 between 3:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
**Please choose Meadowlands PS as the shipping option.***
Anyone can order – virtual families/homeschool families/past student families & staff!! You order it & we’ll pick it up & bring it to MPS!
Here’s how you can participate:
1. Go to https://jojosdiy.ca/
2. Add your favourite DIY kits to your cart (Pizza, Donuts, Nachos and more!)
— For Gluten Free and Vegan options for Pizza see the drop down menu under crust—
3. Enter your name and shipping info
4. Proceed to “shipping”
5. SELECT MEADOWLANDS PUBLIC SCHOOL- FEBRUARY 12TH
6. Proceed to payment and pay with any credit card.
7. Curbside pick up will be available at Meadowlands Public School parking lot February 12th between 3:30 and 5:30 pm.
Finally, head home and enjoy your Pizza party!! Be sure to share your photos with us on our FB page under our Pizza Party Post.
Look forward to partying with you!
As an added bonus – Jo-Jo’s is giving us 20% back!