As you have probably seen or heard, the weather tomorrow is predicting Severe Strong Thunderstorms most of the afternoon and early evening. It is with heavy hearts that we will be postponing tomorrow’s Family Fun Night until September.
Parent Council and the school administration weighed all the risks and have decided that with the recent storms in our neighbourhood, we must take the risk seriously and make a decision that is safest for all.
We understand that our little ones may be disappointed but luckily the weather held off for Jump Rope for Heart today. The students will have a super fun concert tomorrow as well as other engaging activities, such as the grade 6 Leaving Ceremony, Track and Field Day, and Kindergarten Water Play Day in the upcoming weeks.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to our event in September