Please take note that our second annual craft & vendor fair will be taking place on Saturday, November 17 from 10 AM – 2 PM, we will also be opening our doors to the Scholastic Book Fair in the library.
Here are some ways you can help!
- If you have Facebook, follow this link and click on “Going”, we also encourage you to share on your FB and groups (mom groups, event groups, community groups) if possible.
- “Invite friends” on the FB event page.
- Share on Twitter the event link or poster
- Print a poster and put it on a board at work
- Post posters on mailboxes, churches, any local businesses, retirement homes, Merivale High school etc.
- Email the link or poster to friends and family
- Word of mouth
- Bring some friends and family for some shopping the day of
The more people who see it, the more the word gets out. We will be featuring a new vendor each day on the Council Facebook page leading up to the fair.
A volunteer sign up sheet will follow.
We really appreciate your help and feedback.