Calling all in our Meadowlands community: bake sale donations (homemade or store bought) are needed for our event on Monday night! They can be brought to the office or to the event.
ALL funds raised at family fun night are used to support our school for the benefit of ALL the children!
What are some of the many things the Council pays for:
- Scientists in the school
- $200 Teacher allocation (used by your child’s teacher to help enrich their classroom)
- the library rejuvenation project
- the naturalized kinder playground (a goal we have been working hard towards contributing to for years)
- $2,000 contribution to reduce the cost of field trips
- technology, sports equipment
- character conference speakers
- $100 towards the grade 6 grad, AND lots more!
All the many special extras that help contribute to and enrich our wonderful school are paid for by the fundraising programs, initiatives and events organized by your School Council members.
Please help us in our efforts! We have lots of super fun activities planned for the children on Monday night and are hoping for a full house. Admission is free and all games and activities are free.
We hope to see you all there! We thank you all for your support throughout the year!