Meadowlands School Council Agenda
11 December 2018, 18:30-20:30
Call to order (10 min)
- Welcome and introductions
- Circulate attendance sheet
- Adoption of minutes
- Adoption of agenda
- Chair’s message
- New Food Options?
Principal and Vice Principal Report (15 min)
Teacher Report (10 min)
Treasurer Report (5 min)
Other comments or suggestions?
We are in need of a few volunteers for the Scholastic book fair
– happening Nov. 21-22, 2018. Please see the schedule here
Even if you can only volunteer for a portion of the day, we are happy to take any help we can get! Just leave a note on the schedule letting us know how long you can stay.
We are also still in need of volunteers for the Craft Fair, happening this Saturday. Link to the sign up sheet is here
Thank you so much to those who have already signed up to volunteer! 🙂
Please take note that our second annual craft & vendor fair will be taking place on Saturday, November 17 from 10 AM – 2 PM, we will also be opening our doors to the Scholastic Book Fair in the library.
Here are some ways you can help!
- If you have Facebook, follow this link and click on “Going”, we also encourage you to share on your FB and groups (mom groups, event groups, community groups) if possible.
- “Invite friends” on the FB event page.
- Share on Twitter the event link or poster
- Print a poster and put it on a board at work
- Post posters on mailboxes, churches, any local businesses, retirement homes, Merivale High school etc.
- Email the link or poster to friends and family
- Word of mouth
- Bring some friends and family for some shopping the day of
The more people who see it, the more the word gets out. We will be featuring a new vendor each day on the Council Facebook page leading up to the fair.
A volunteer sign up sheet will follow.
We really appreciate your help and feedback.