Call to order (10min)
- Welcome and introductions
- Circulate attendance sheet
- Adoption of minutes
- Adoption of agenda
- Chair’s message
- Winter Carnival update
- New food options – Sabrina
Principal and Vice Principal Report (15min)
Teacher Report (10min)
- Follow Up, New Teacher Requests
Treasurer Report (5min)
- Something for Nothing Update – Sabrina
Other comments or suggestions?
Meadowlands School Council Needs your Help!!
Do you know that School Council Is responsible for:
- Pizza Day
- Movie Nights and Board Game Nights
- Family Fun Night and Winter Carnival
- Providing funding for buses for field trips, sporting equipment, classroom supplies, special presentations and more!
Fundraising can be time consuming, so we are proposing…
THE AMAZING DO-NOTHING-FOR-SOMETHING FUNDRAISER!
December 10-21st, 2018
No selling! No door to door! No pledges!
Simply make a donation directly to Meadowlands School Council. Download the form here.
With your support, 100% of the money raised from this fundraiser will be used to fund exciting and educational projects supported by School Council. Let’s cut out the middleman!
A donation, of any amount, will make a BIG impact on your child’s learning experience.
Another great way to give back is to volunteer your time.
- School Council meetings are the 2nd Tuesday each month 6:30-8:30 in the staff room (PS we have snacks!)
- OR we are always happy to have volunteers for our events
Please place your donation and this form in an envelope or ziplock bag and return to either the office or your child’s teacher by December 21.
NOTE: Donations of $25 or more are eligible to receive an official tax receipt from the Ottawa Carleton District School Board.